Rory joins us from Fields, Morris and Verdin and leads us in a fantastic open discussion low ABV drinks and how this is becoming the tastes growing trend since gin.
He made us some classic low ABV cocktails as well with a full tasting of his Vermuts and sherries.
What we learned:
- Low ABV drinks are becoming more and more popular due to the growing health concerns.
- People care, more now then ever, what they put into their bodies.
- You can drink for longer and "session" on low ABV.
- The average spend per house hold on booze is £300 less now with Millennials than it was with Baby Boomers.
- Generation Z have made not drinking and doing drugs cool.
- 20 years of "drugs and alcohol are bad for you" has paid off.
So in closing, sherry is delicious, drink more of it.